Version 3.2.1 download packages are now available here.
Work is ongoing on version 4.0.x (here). High points:
- Switch to Spring Boot for easier dependency management and more robust framework
- Upgrade Protobuf RPC clients to v3
- Add REST clients in addition to existing Protobuf RPC clients
- Web UI
- Configurable primary data flow
Let us know if you want to help!
Version 3.2.0 download packages are now available here. Here are the high points for this release:
- Supports Java 8
- DARE (server package) incorporated in FOSS package
Benzinga recently published an in-depth comparison of Forex brokers which could add a lot of value - especially for beginners.